Outbound Sales Executive
Are you an ambitious individual looking for a Sales role to really make your own?
You will be working with our sales team promoting the Football Pools to potential new customers.
You Are Able to Demonstrate:
- Contacting consumers regarding the client’s proposition, proactively generating sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a genuine curiosity for people, and ability to build trust over the telephone.
- Excellent organisational, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Able to operate with agility and to navigate change.
- A confident self-starter
- Experienced in supporting customers over the phone.
- Able to build strong customer relationships and communicate customer-centric solutions.
- Consistently achieving results.
- Ability to build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet objectives.
- Strong experience within a customer facing environment.
- Previously experience in a growth/sales role would be advantageous.
- Business to consumer experience would be advantageous.
- Working in a target driven environment.
Core Behavioural Competencies
- Result orientated.
- Drive for results
- Love talking to people.
- Be tenacious, adaptable, resilient, and focused.
- Able to work in a team being motivational, creative, and positive.
What to expect
Do you have the passion and drive to play to your career ambitions and strengths whilst being well rewarded for your contribution?
Then come join us at Market Makers we’re waiting to welcome you to our friendly team.
You’ll have on-going support to develop your skills, so you can fulfil your potential!
- Relationship Management
- Business Acumen
- Organizational skills
- Attention to Detail
- A base salary of £22,672.00 - £23,920.00 Per Year
- 9am-6pm Monday-Friday
- A fantastic, uncapped bonus structure (OTE £24k - £27k per year)
- 20 days holiday which increases with length of service & 8 days bank holiday.
- Fantastic location, based at our modern Bramall Lane site (S2 4RN) located within a quick walk of the city center.
- The opportunity to carve a rewarding career, we’re a growing company, we reward success, and provide opportunities for professional growth and progression.
- Hybrid working may be available.
*Please note you must be based within commuting distance of our office S2 4RN to be considered for this role
For any questions about our roles please contact the Recruitment Team on 01142990390 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org