View all jobs
Call Centre - Team LeaderSheffield, South Yorkshire
Are you a fun, energetic person looking to take on a challenge?
Do you think that you would be able to motivate a team to work to their best abilities?
If so we would love to welcome you to our friendly Market Makers team working on our customer service department:
- Motivate the Team by delivering daily briefs and giving encouragement
- Reporting and providing feedback to the Operations Managers
- Performance Management of Agents (coaching, feedback, GROW Plans)
- Managing agents conduct through ROD’s & Disciplinary Meetings
- Completing Return-To-Work Interviews and managing staff absence
- Providing on-going training & coaching for the team
- Other reasonable ad-hoc duties
Previous management experience could be an advantage, but is not necessary to be considered for this posting.
Full flexibility needed between 8am-8pm Monday – Friday and Saturday – Sunday 9am-5pm, you will do 40 hours per week.
£20,000 plus pay progression in place
*This role will be based in the office*
- You must be hard working, self-motivated and dedicated
- You must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- You must have great IT skills as within this role you will be supporting staff using multiple systems.
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Have great analytical skills and attention to detail
- Have the ability to motivate a Team to achieve all relevant KPI’s