Are you a Fluent German Speaker looking for a customer service role working from home to really make your own? Would you like the opportunity to work with a friendly international team working alongside people from all over the world?
Then come join us at Ant Marketing Ltd. we’re waiting to welcome you to our friendly team.
This position is working from home after an office based induction - working from office is optional
Start date : ASAP
About the Job
As one of our Customer Service Advisors you will be responding to inbound phone calls and emails in regards to International Payment Processing.
This role includes customer communication in a written format so you need to be comfortable using a PC and have good typing and grammar skills.
We are a welcoming, friendly team and we want to show you how working in customer services can be a rewarding career.
We’ll give you all the training you need to succeed.
We’ll give you:
- £10.67 per hour
- A fully remote role after induction
- 28 days (including statutory) holiday which increases with length of service
- You'll receive up-to-date training and development in our state of the art training academy. We will nurture your talent, to develop your skills and your career with us
- We have a track record of promoting from within, and many of our senior managers started in calling positions, so they understand the importance of every role within the team
What will you be doing?
- Will be fluent in German & English – written and spoken
- Have excellent written communication and customer service skills
- Able to work at a fast pace, but also maintain a high standard of quality
- Candidates will only be considered for the role once a fluency test has been conducted and passed - This is part of the interview process.
Hours of work
- Answering inbound phone calls from customers and handling incoming emails.
- Maintaining a high standard of quality work to ensure that customers are treated fairly
- Reporting to your Team Manager
- Where necessary, refer issues to relevant internal/external departments and stakeholders using correct escalation procedures
- Representing the brand well and ensuring customers are kept satisfied
- Written communication with customers in German and English
- Full time flexible between Monday – Friday 8am-5pm, 40 hours per week
Please note all applicants must be based within a 1 hour commute of our Sheffield Offices.