An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as a Training Manager. Working alongside the existing Training Managers and reporting directly to the Senior Training Manager. You will deal with training new and existing staff, and also supporting department performance when needed through coaching.
- Welcome new staff members to our company and take them through the new starter journey using our company induction program
- Training on a wide variety of subjects including: client products, call centre techniques, systems, regulatory information, refresher sessions and staff development training
- Write, amend and review new and existing training material ensuring accuracy and relevance
- Developing strong relationships with the key stakeholders, including management and clients
- Identifying training needs and solutions
- Maintain training reports and documents and ensure all training documentation is completed
- Development of the company e-learning platform
- Attend client meetings & calls representing the business
- Assisting with recruitment when necessary
- Articulate with a high standard of written and spoken English
- Display professionalism and courtesy when dealing with all parties at all times
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Adaptable and able to learn quickly, and adapt to changing needs of the business
- You must have great IT skills as within this role you will be supporting staff using multiple systems & assisting with laptop set ups.
- Previous experience in delivering training to a variety of different group sizes.
- Having your own vehicle will be an advantage, but is not a requirement of the role
Normal working hours are 40 hours per week; Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm – However flexibility may be required to accommodate business training needs.
£23,000-£24,000 starting dependent on experience with progression
Send your CV & Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
*please state the position you wish to apply for in your covering letter.
This advert will be withdrawn once a suitable candidate has been found.