Please note you must be based within 60 minutes commuting distance of our office S2 4RN to be considered for this role
Are you an ambitious individual looking for an Appointment Setting role to really make your own? With regular 9 - 5 shifts? Plus uncapped bonus potentials?
And if promotion and progression is your thing - you’ll have the opportunity to progress to team leader within 6 months!
Do you have the passion and drive to play to your career ambitions and strengths whilst being well rewarded for your contribution?
Then come join us at Market Makers we’re waiting to welcome you to our friendly team.
About the Job
We are a welcoming, friendly team and we want to show you how working in sales can be a rewarding career, a lot of fun, with great rewards and incentives along the way.
Recent Incentives have included; Helicopter ride, spa day, amazon echo, vouchers, hampers, perfume, wine & chocolates
You’ll have on-going support to develop your skills so you earn the highest possible bonus.
It’s this simple - you bring the ambition and we’ll teach you to become a top bonus earner.
We’ll give you:
- A base salary of £21,255.00 - £22,425.00
- A fantastic uncapped bonus structure (OTE £23k - £26k per year)
- 4 Week Grad bay period - Hybrid work available (Performance Dependent)
- Fast-track career progression for top performers - (Account Director potential within 12 months if that’s what you want!)
- 20 days holiday which increases with length of service & 8 days bank holiday
- Fantastic location, based at our modern Bramall Lane site (S2 4RN) located within a quick walk of the city centre with free parking and excellent transport links
- 9am-5pm Monday-Friday – No weekends! Not ever!
- The opportunity to carve a rewarding career in sales, we’re a growing company, we reward success very well, and if you’re ambitious for career growth, we can provide it
- Love talking to people and have a knack for understanding their needs
- Show a real hunger when it comes to spotting a potential customer and closing a deal with them
- Be tenacious, adaptable, resilient, focused and fun
- Stay motivated in a targeted environment, enjoy competing with others and yourself, where the rewards for achieving are sky high
- Able to work in a team being motivational, creative, inspiring and positive
More perks of the job:
Our Employees are really important to us, so to ensure everyone comes to work happy we provide:
- Monthly awards
- Uncapped bonus
- Supportive culture
- Mental health first aiders
- Hybrid working
- Free fruit Friday
- Free On-site Parking
What will you be doing?
- You will be contacting prospects on behalf of our clients, securing warm appointments for our clients to win new business. The department works across multiple industry sectors, including; IT, Banking, Insurance, Automotive, Logistics and much more!
For any questions about our roles please contact the Recruitment Team on 01142990390 or email us at email@example.com