Are you a Fluent French Speaker looking for a remote customer service role to really make your own? Would you like the opportunity to work with a friendly international team working alongside people from all over the world?
And if promotion and progression is your thing - you’ll have the opportunity to progress to team leader within 6 months!
Do you have the passion and drive to play to your career ambitions and strengths whilst being well rewarded for your contribution?
Then come join us at Ant Marketing Ltd we’re waiting to welcome you to our friendly team.
This position is based at our Head Office (S2 4QA) which is a short walk from the city centre and has excellent transport links.
About the Job
As one of our Customer Service Advisors you will be responding to phone calls, online queries via email and other social media channels. This role includes customer communication in a written format so you need to be comfortable using a PC and have good typing and grammar skills.
We are a welcoming, friendly team and we want to show you how working in customer services can be a rewarding career.
We’ll give you all the training you need to succeed.
We’ll give you:
- £9.75 per hour
- A fully remote role after on site training and support
- 28 days (including statutory) holiday which increases with length of service
- You'll receive up-to-date training and development in our state of the art training academy. We will nurture your talent, to develop your skills and your career with us
- We have a track record of promoting from within, and many of our senior managers started in calling positions, so they understand the importance of every role within the team
What will you be doing?
- Will be fluent in French – written and spoken
- Have excellent written communication and customer service skills
- Able to work at a fast pace, but also maintain a high standard of quality
Hours of work
- Responding to emails and answering calls from customers regarding their online orders
- Maintaining a high standard of quality work to ensure that customers are treated fairly
- Reporting to your Team Manager
- Where necessary, refer issues to relevant internal /external department using correct escalation procedures
- Representing the brand well and ensuring customers are kept satisfied
- Written communication with customers in French
- Full time flexible between Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm or 9am-5pm with 1 in 3 weekends
- You must be able to complete 1 week full time training
For any questions about our roles please contact the Recruitment Team on 01142990390 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org