Are you an ambitious individual who strives in a customer service role?
Do you have the passion and drive to play to your career ambitions and strengths whilst being well rewarded for your contribution?
Then come join us at Ant Marketing we’re waiting to welcome you to our friendly team.
About the Job
You will be working on a large government contract dealing with inbound calls, flexibility will be required between the hours of 8am – 8pm Monday – Friday and 9am – 5:30pm Saturday & Sunday (30-40 hours per week)
We are a welcoming, friendly team and we want to show you how working in customer service can be a rewarding career, a lot of fun, with great rewards and incentives (you pick!) along the way.
We’ll give you all the training you need to succeed.
This is a permanent opportunity.
We’ll give you:
- An hourly rate of £9.18 per hour for 22 and under, £9.50 23 and over
- 20 days holiday which increases with length of service & 8 days bank holiday
- Fantastic location, located within the city centre
- A first class CV with some of the largest brands in the world on it
More perks of the job:
- Love talking to people and have a knack for understanding their needs
- Be tenacious, adaptable, resilient, focused and fun
- Able to work in a team being motivational, creative, inspiring and positive
In addition to your salary, bonus and benefits we run competitions and offer incentives like:
*Please note - We do require you to be within 1 hour commuting distance to be considered for this role
As this is a government contract you will be required to complete a basic DBS check if you are successful and are offered the role
- Team days/nights out
- Free team lunches (who wants Pizza?)
- Themed fun days
- Plus lots more! Incentives are put together with feedback from the team so we make sure we give them what they want and what really motivates them to deliver their best!
For any questions about our roles please contact the Recruitment Team on 01142990390 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org