Business Development Executive
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to join our expanding, driven sales team. Reporting directly to the Managing Director and CEO, this role involves generating high quality leads/appointments for our sales team to secure new business contracts for our Sheffield Call Centres. This is a hybrid role where you will be both a sales and a marketing person!
- High volume prospecting business leads using a consultative approach, ensuring each potential client is aware of the bespoke services we are able to offer
- Booking high quality appointments for our senior sales team to win new business for our contact centre
- Your time will be split equally between using LinkedIn and other networking tools to source leads
- Regular meetings with the Managing Director and senior sales staff to assess performance and priorities
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Self-motivated, with ability to work on your own initiative
- Articulate with a high standard of written and spoken English
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience of using Salesforce or similar CRM System
- You must have previous experience within a business development role and have a proven record of booking high quality appointments
- Previous experience of using LinkedIn to source leads and book high quality appointments
Monday to Friday 9am – 5:30pm
WHAT WE OFFER:
- £23,000 starting salary, with progression and bonus. The starting OTE would be around £28,000
- Free onsite parking
- 22 days holiday, which increases with length of service, plus 8 days bank holiday
Here at Ant Marketing we believe that if we look after our employees, they will look after our clients.
We were founded in 1989 by our CEO Anthony who started the business from his dining room and grew it to the well-known name it is today.
To find out more about us and what we do; visit http://www.antmarketing.com/about-ant/
For any questions about our roles please contact the Recruitment Team on 01142990390 or email us at email@example.com