A great opportunity has come up to join our growing business as a Quality Analyst working at our Sheaf Quay office (S4 7SW).
We are looking for a quality focused individual, who will ensure great customer service is delivered on the department through monitoring calls and providing coaching and support to the team.
- Managing the quality process
- Monitor calls in line with the agreed quality assurance process
- Provide one-to-one feedback to agents using the campaign scorecard
- Keep track of all calls monitored using trackers
- Managing agents through ROD’s & Disciplinary meetings to uphold the process
- Contribute to team briefings when issues of quality are concerned
- Manage complaints
- Communicate results to the client when needed through various reports
- Develop/adapt the QA process in line with client requirements
- Other reasonable ad-hoc duties
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- A passion to achieve and maintain high quality standards and excellent customer service within the department
- Able to work to deadlines and adapt to changing conditions
- Confidence in public speaking and addressing the team on a group, and also a one-to-one basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You must have great IT skills as within this role you will be supporting staff using multiple systems
- A favourable employment history within Ant Marketing (an internal check will be conducted on your disciplinary and attendance record)
Previous management experience could be an advantage, but is not necessary to be considered for this role
Flexibility will be required between 8am-8pm Monday – Sunday.
40 Hours per week
£20,000 plus pay progression in place
For any questions about our roles please contact the Recruitment Team on 01142990390 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org