DBS / HR Administrator
An opportunity has arisen to work as a DBS / HR Administrator within Ant Marketing. You will support the screening process by conducting DBS & BPSS Checks on new and existing colleagues Working alongside the recruitment team reporting directly to the Recruitment Director.
You will need to be comfortable working at a fast pace, whilst ensuring accuracy in your role.
- Obtaining and cross checking DBS documentation
- Processing a high volume of DBS checks and ensuring that we meet our clients SLA's
- Updating databases and generating reports
- Conducting BPSS Checks for staff working on government contracts
- Other reasonable administration duties
- Previous experience in high volume admin position
- Self motivated, with ability to work on your own as well as in a team
- Ability to multi task and prioritise workload
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to run with and complete tasks with limited instruction
- Articulate with a high standard of written and spoken English
- Excellent IT skills (must be competent with the Microsoft Office suite, including a excellent understanding and working knowledge of excel).
40 hours per week; between Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm (We can discuss shift preferences during the interview). Due to the nature of this position, flexibility may be required.
SALARY & CONTRACT:
£20,000 - £25,000 starting dependent on experience
Role will be offered on a temporary rolling basis
Here at Ant Marketing we believe that if we look after our employees, they will look after our clients.
We were founded in 1989 by our CEO Anthony who started the business from his dining room and grew it to the well-known name it is today.
To find out more about us and what we do; visit http://www.antmarketing.com/about-ant/
If you have any questions about this role, please call our Recruitment Team on 01142990390 or email us at email@example.com
and terms and conditions.