Are you an ambitious individual looking for a sales role to really make your own? With regular 9 - 5 shifts? With fantastic earning potentials? bonus £50 per sale on top of your basic salary
And if promotion and progression is your thing - you’ll have the opportunity to progress to team leader within 6 months!
Do you have the passion and drive to play to your career ambitions and strengths whilst being well rewarded for your contribution?
Then come join us at Market Makers we’re waiting to welcome you to our friendly team.
About the Job
As one of our Financial Sales Executives you will be working with a large bank helping them to achieve their growth ambitions within the HR field.
We are a welcoming, friendly team and we want to show you how working in sales can be a rewarding career, a lot of fun, with great rewards and incentives (you pick!) along the way.
We’ll give you all the training you need to succeed.
You’ll have on-going support to develop your skills so you earn the highest possible bonus.
You’ll never be bored as you’ll work on behalf of a number of key clients.
It’s this simple - you bring the ambition and we’ll teach you to become a top bonus earner.
We’ll give you:
- A starting salary of £18,525
- A fantastic uncapped bonus structure that gives you control of your earnings - £50 per sale!
- Fast-track career progression for top performers - (Account Director potential within 2 years if that’s what you want!)
- 20 days holiday which increases with length of service & 8 days bank holiday
- Fantastic location, based at our modern Bramhall Lane site (S2 4RN) located within a quick walk of the city centre with free parking and excellent transport links
- Remote working is available if you would prefer to work from home
- 9am-5pm Monday-Friday – No weekends! Not ever!
- The opportunity to carve a rewarding career in sales, we’re a growing company, we reward success very well, and if you’re ambitious for career growth, we can provide it.
- A first class CV with some of the largest brands in the world on it - the experience you’ll gain with Market Makers in 2 years might take you 10 years in many other firms, if not more!
More perks of the job:
- Love talking to people and have a knack for understanding their needs
- Show a real hunger when it comes to spotting a potential customer and closing a deal with them
- Be tenacious, adaptable, resilient, focused and fun
- Stay motivated in a targeted environment, enjoy competing with others and yourself, where the rewards for achieving are sky high
- Able to work in a team being motivational, creative, inspiring and positive
In addition to your salary, bonus and benefits we run competitions and offer incentives like:
What will you be doing?
- Team days/nights out
- Free team lunches (who wants Pizza?)
- Themed fun days
- Plus lots more! Incentives are put together with feedback from the team so we make sure we give them what they want and what really motivates them to deliver their best!
You will be contacting prospects on behalf of an international banking company, selling their HR Services.