Ant Marketing have a fantastic opportunity for a Dialler Analyst to join the Dialler Team.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday / Saturdays as required - Flexibility preferred
Pay: £22,000-£24,000 depending on experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Schedule: 8-hour shift
Summary of Job Responsibilities
- Intra-day management of the outbound Dialler platform, maximising contact rate to deliver maximum sales opportunities.
- Production/implementation of BTTC (Best Time to Call) strategies in order to drive campaign performance.
- Management of agent/campaign assignments to meet business needs
- Responsibility for manipulating/loading calling data to dialler platform
- Monitoring of campaign/agent performance to maximise productivity/efficiency – working with operations/team managers to make recommendations for improvements
- Close monitoring of abandonment rates to ensure 100% adherence to OFCOM regulations
- Working with all levels of operation to understand new reporting requirements – designing and delivering in a timely manner (ad-hoc etc.)
- Work closely with the operations team to understand dialler scripting requirements – suggesting/implementing changes where required.
- Manipulation and processing of call activity data, in order to provide bespoke reporting on demand
- Previous experience working with Dialler technology preferred but not essential
- Keen understanding of outbound metrics/KPIs
- Experience of MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Access
- Experience with SQL advantageous
- Previous experience working in a Call Centre environment
- Ability to work under-pressure – both independently and as a key part of the wider team