We have an exciting new temporary project and we're looking for new team members to join us.
This is a government project to support the pandemic, so you'll need to have an interest in making a difference in the fight again Covid.
This will be remote after a few days of onsite training at one of our Sheffield Call Centres. We are only able to consider candidates within a 1 hour commute as you may need to return to the office for support and training.
- Making calls
- Logging details on the admin systems
- Maintaining a high level of customer service and compassion when speaking to the public
- Comfortable in speaking on the phone
- Able to use a computer
- Previous call centre, customer service or customer facing experience is an advantage, but not essential as full training will be given
- You must not have any unspent criminal convictions, and be able to supply appropriate documentation for us to conduct a basic DBS (we will pay fees for this to be carried out)
The campaign will be running Monday to Sunday.
You need to be fully flexible to cover the above hours, and the role will be offered on a full time basis.
If you have any questions about this role, please call our Recruitment Team on 0114 201 1345 or email us at email@example.com
and terms and conditions.