Immediate Start. No Experience Needed. Full Training Provided. Work From Home. Temporary 4 weeks with longer term potential.
Are you looking for an immediate start that could lead to exciting longer-term prospects?
Ant Marketing, a leading Sheffield based Call Centre is looking for talented individuals to work on a variety of campaigns for the government as we continue to support the community across a number of public services. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who are committed to making their service personalised and citizen focused.
Can you help? Do you enjoy being part of a friendly team? Do you find it rewarding to finish your working day having made a difference for someone that needed it? Do you enjoy speaking to people? If this sounds like you, then a role with Ant Marketing is perfect for you – look no further apply now!
PAY & HOURS
40 hours a week Monday to Sun between 7am to 11pm.
£8.36 (22 & under) - £8.91 (23 & over) per hour
- Taking inbound calls from members of the public
- Updating records and escalating calls where necessary
We don’t look at where you’ve picked up your skills, at Ant Marketing we are just keen to work with people who have a desire to do their best, people that show they care through their actions and people that want to collaborate with others to achieve what everyone needs.
- You must be a competent English language speaker
- You must be comfortable in speaking on the phone
- Basic computer literacy is required
- Previous call centre experience is an advantage, but not essential as full training will be given
- No unspent criminal convictions, all candidates must supply appropriate documentation for a basic DBS check at our cost
Ant Marketing is one of the leading Yorkshire call centres with four sites across Sheffield. Its ethos is based on attracting talented, driven and hardworking individuals who have the opportunity to have uncapped earning potential and who thrive of delivering excellent customer service. Come and join our fun, dynamic, diverse and inclusive team today.
If you have any questions about this role, please call our Recruitment Team on 0114 201 1345 or email us at email@example.com
and terms and conditions.