Fluent French Speaker – Customer Service
We're on the hunt for energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our business. Within this role, you will be responding to phone calls, online queries via email and other social media channels. This role includes customer communication in a written format so you need to be comfortable using a PC and have good typing and grammar skills.
This position will change to remote after around 3 weeks of onsite training and support. You must be based no more than 45mins commute away from our head office (S2 4QA) to be considered.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING….
- Responding to emails and answering calls from customers regarding their online orders
- Maintaining a high standard of quality work to ensure that customers are treated fairly
- Reporting to your Team Manager
- Where necessary, refer issues to relevant internal /external department using correct escalation procedures
- Representing the brand well and ensuring customers are kept satisfied
- Written communication with customers in French
HOURS OF WORK
- Will be confident in written French
- Have excellent written communication and customer service skills
- Able to work at a fast pace, but also maintain a high standard of quality
Full time flexible 8AM-8PM Mon-Fri with occasional weekends.
WHAT WE WILL GIVE YOU
We can also consider part time applicants, but you must be able to complete 1 week of full time training between the hours of 9AM-5PM
- £9.50 per hour
- 20 days holiday which increases with length of service plus 8 days bank holiday
- Access to our employee benefits scheme
- You'll receive up-to-date training and development in our state of the art training academy. We will nurture your talent, to develop your skills and your career with us
- We have a track record of promoting from within, and many of our senior managers started in calling positions, so they understand the importance of every role within the team
Join us and you will be representing global brands and delivering excellent customer service.
We are a long standing Sheffield based company, and we are committed to continuing to develop a stable and secure based business for our staff and our clients.