We are looking for a property administrator to work closely with our property manager dealing with general administration across our portfolio of properties
Hours of work for this role are Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Salary will be between £17,000-£19,000 annually dependent on age
- Liaise with both tenants and contractors regarding maintenance requests
- Log and record any maintenance requests
- Work alongside the property manager to ensure properties are ready and all required documentation is complete for new tenancies
- Updating files and compliance including relevant safety documents and certificates, utilities, deposit protection and council tax exemption.
- General office administration including letter writing, emailing and phone calls.
- Assist the property manager in improving procedures and processes
- When required meeting contractors on site for access to properties when tenants are not available.
- Any other ad hoc duties required within the day to day running of the company
- Previous experience within an admin role is essential
- Driving Licence with access to your own vehicle
- Hard working & self-motivated
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload
- Have great attention to detail and be able to use initiative
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbal and written