View all jobs
Site Maintenance TechnicianSheffield, South Yorkshire
We are looking for a Site Maintenance Technician to work across our 4 sites and the residential properties within the group of companies,
This role would be working Monday - Friday 9am-5:30pm (30 mins lunch) Overtime.
Evening/Weekend very occasionally in emergency with overtime payable
Salary will be between £18,000 - £23,000 annually dependent on age and experience
- Report and work closely with the property manager regarding maintenance work and repairs.
- Liaise with both staff and tenants when required.
- Carry out general maintenance across our 4 sites and properties in and around Sheffield
- Where applicable litter pick around buildings and clear paths or any areas where staff have access.
- Touch up or make good of some decoration when required to maintain standards.
- Carry out minor plumbing repairs when needed.
- Experience in a similar role is required
- Driving licence with access to your own vehicle
- Preferred joinery background
- Hard working & self-motivated
- Have great attention to detail and be able to use initiative
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbal and written