We are looking for looking for talented individuals to work on a variety of campaigns for the government as we continue to support the community across a number of public services.
This role will require you to attend the office for one day's training, then you will work from home. We are only able to consider applicants within a reasonable commuting distance (45 minutes), as you may be required to return to the office for training updates, support, or equipment troubleshooting.
RATE OF PAY
Starting rates are £9.50 per hour with dedicated progression plans in place to achieve up to £10.25 for top performers.
A bonus of £1 per hour will be awarded between Wednesday 27th October 2021 and the 12th November 2021 for every hour worked if you complete your agreed contracted hours …that’s an effective starting rate of pay of £10.50 per hour.
Your initial shifts will be 40 hours a week between 8AM-6PM Mon-Fri
You will need to be fully flexible as shift patterns can vary.
- Taking inbound calls
- Making bookings
- Updating records and escalating calls where necessary
- Comfortable in speaking on the phone
- To work remotely, you must have a wired internet connection
- Able to use a computer
- Previous call centre experience is an advantage, but not essential as full training will be given
- You must not have any criminal convictions, and be able to supply appropriate documentation for us to conduct a Basic DBS (we will pay fees for this to be carried out)
If you have any questions about this role, please call our Recruitment Team on 0114 201 1345 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and terms and conditions.