We are looking for customer service representatives to join our Team working as a Cotswold Customer Service Advisor.
Are you a friendly individual looking for a customer service role to really make your own?
Are you a strong Team player looking to work as part of a team to ensure the department KPI's are met?
If so, we would love to welcome you to our friendly customer service team!
You will be fully trained within the role taking part in a 2 week training course to get you up to speed. You will be paid a generous customer service rate of £9.50 per hour
You will be working 40 hours per week between the hours of Monday - Friday 8AM-8PM & Saturday - Sunday 9am-5pm on a rotational basis
About the Job
- Answering customer calls, web chat, Social Media Contacts and emails in a professional manner
- Resolving customers issues, processing orders & Suggesting add-ons where possible
- Working towards various quality and productivity targets
- Communicating appropriately leaving detailed notes and keeping customers accounts up to date
- Attend and actively engage in product and skills training sessions
- To evidence and report system and company procedural issues to the Team Leaders and appropriate departments, ensuring any follow up is carried out.
What we need from you
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to build rapport with customers
- Confident, clear telephone manner
- Great attention to detail & problem solving skills
- Confident with using a PC
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Time management
- The ability to take ownership and only escalate serious customer issues to the management team as appropriate having tried to self-solve, using the skills you will be equipped with
- An active interest in outdoor activities such as walking, camping, cycling, snow sports and running
- Background knowledge of outdoor products and technologies
- Customer Service experience
Please apply online and one of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!