Ant Marketing is a leading Sheffield based B2C and B2B contact centre providing telemarketing, customer service and telesales services to local, national and international clients.
We are seeking a Part-Time Finance Assistant for maternity cover. This is a perfect opportunity for a candidate who is experienced in finance and is also looking to work flexible, part-time hours.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will be working alongside a friendly team and be responsible for all bookkeeping related activities.
- Proficient in using Sage or similar Accounting software
- Previous experience in a finance/office environment
- Working knowledge of bookkeeping, processing of purchase ledgers and bank reconciliations
- Adept user of MS Office packages
- Great administrative skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Excellent organisational skills – the role will involve a lot of planning and organising so the ability to prioritise workloads in order to meet deadlines is essential
- Relevant finance qualifications
- Processing purchase ledgers
- Processing sales ledgers
- Bank reconciliations on Sage
- Posting wages journals
- Time-sheet reconciliation
- Processing of PAYE payments in-house
- Processing detailed information for payment runs
- Administer month-end processes
- Analysis of company credit cards
- Assist with preparation and analysis of budgets and forecasts
- Ad-hoc payroll duties to assist payroll team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly, vibrant team during a particularly exciting period of growth for the business.
£25,000 pro rata
Fixed Term (Maternity Cover Until March 2022, there then may be potential for a longer term role)
Part Time hours 22.5 hours per week (flexibility with 3 full days per week or 5 short days per week)