Are you an ambitious individual looking for customer service role to really make your own? With regular 9 - 5 shifts?
And if promotion and progression is your thing - you’ll have the opportunity to progress to team leader within 6 months!
Do you have the passion and drive to deliver excellent customer service working with a global brand?
Then come join us at Ant Marketing we’re waiting to welcome you to our friendly team.
About the Job
We are a welcoming, friendly team and we want to show you how working in customer service can be a rewarding career, a lot of fun, with great rewards along the way.
We’ll give you all the training you need to succeed.
You’ll have on-going support to develop your skills.
We’ll give you:
- An hourly rate of £8.36 - £9 per hour depending on age
- 20 days holiday which increases with length of service & 8 days bank holiday
- Fantastic location, based at our Head Office (S2 4RN) located within a quick walk of the city centre with free parking and excellent transport links
- Remote working is available if you would prefer to work from home. You will normally work on site for 3 weeks depending on performance.
- 9am-5pm Monday-Friday with 1 in 3 weekends
- The opportunity to carve a rewarding career in customer service, we’re a growing company, we reward success very well, and if you’re ambitious for career growth, we can provide it.
More perks of the job:
- Love talking to people and have a knack for understanding their needs
- Be tenacious, adaptable, resilient, focused and fun
- Stay motivated in a targeted environment, enjoy competing with others and yourself, where the rewards for achieving are sky high
- Able to work in a team being motivational, creative, inspiring and positive
In addition to your salary, and benefits we run competitions and offer incentives like:
What will you be doing?
- Team days/nights out
- Free team lunches (who wants Pizza?)
- Themed fun days
- Plus lots more! Incentives are put together with feedback from the team so we make sure we give them what they want and what really motivates them to deliver their best!
You will be dealing with incoming calls and emails from customers relating to their online orders.
If you have any questions about this role, please call our Recruitment Team on 0114 201 1345 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and terms and conditions.