Inbound Customer Service
We're looking for energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our Call Centre. Within this role, you will be answering calls and responding to online queries for customers in relation to their online orders.
This position will change to remote after around 3 weeks of onsite training and support. You must be based no more than 45mins commute away from our head office (S2 4QA) to be considered.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING….
- Receiving incoming calls and emails from customers regarding online orders placed
- Maintaining a high standard of quality work to ensure that customers are treated fairly
- Reporting to your Team Manager
- Where necessary, refer issues to relevant internal /external department using correct escalation procedures
- Representing our clients brand well and ensuring customers are kept satisfied
HOURS OF WORK
- Have excellent written & verbal communication and customer service skills
- Able to work at a fast pace, but also maintain a high standard of quality
Normal working hours will be between 9AM-5PM Mon-Fri and 1 in 3 weekends.
Full time work - 37.5 hours per week
WHAT WE WILL GIVE YOU
- The starting rate is £8.36 (under 23) or £9 (23 and over) per hour which will increase based on length of service and performance
- 20 days holiday which increases with length of service plus 8 days bank holiday (some will be in lieu where you are required to work)
- You'll receive up-to-date training and development in our state of the art training academy. We will nurture your talent, to develop your skills and your career with us
- We have a track record of promoting from within, and many of our senior managers started in calling positions, so they understand the importance of every role within the team
Join us and you will be representing global brands and delivering excellent customer service.
We are a long standing Sheffield based Call Centre, and we are committed to continuing to develop a stable and secure based business for our staff and our clients.