We have an exciting project and we're looking for new team members to join us.
This is a government project to support the pandemic, so you'll need to have an interest in making a difference in the fight again Covid.
This will be remote after 5 days of onsite training at one of our Sheffield training venues.
We are only able to consider candidates within a 45min commute as you may need to return to the office for support and training.
- Making calls
- Logging details on admin systems
- Maintaining a high level of customer service and compassion when speaking to the public
- Comfortable speaking on the phone
- Able to use a computer
- Previous call centre, customer service or customer facing experience is an advantage, but not essential as full training will be given
- You must not have any unspent criminal convictions, and be able to supply appropriate documentation for us to conduct a basic DBS (we will pay fees for this to be carried out)
The campaign will be running Monday to Sunday.
There are two shift patterns available:
- 30 hours a week, 5 days a week 7:45am-1:45pm Mon-Sun
- 36 hours a week, 6 days a week 7:45am-1:45pm Mon-Sun
You need to be available to train full-time Mon-Fri between 9am-6pm in your first week.
Please note: You must be based within a 45 minute commuting distance from our Sheffield offices to be considered.
If you have any questions about this role, please call our Recruitment Team on 0114 201 1345 or email us at email@example.com
and terms and conditions.