A great opportunity has arisen to join the business as the Front Desk Executive at our Antenna House site.
As the Front Desk Executive you are the face of Ant Marketing. Within this challenging role you will undertake a multitude of tasks to keep the ‘wheels of the organisation’ running smoothly. Very often it is the ‘unseen’ activities that add to the complexity of the role. It is vital that you are a reliable candidate that can be trusted with varying tasks. You will have contact with almost every employee within the company therefore it is crucial you are a welcoming and friendly applicant. You must be confident when speaking on the phone, have good IT skills and a keen eye for detail. You must also be capable of maintaining a calm demeanour during periods of heavy workload.
THE ROLE OF A FRONT DESK EXECUTIVE
• To cover reception at our Sheaf Quay branch (S4 7SW) and support our other 2 Sheffield sites (S2 4RN & S2 4QA)
• Providing assistance to Recruitment
• Taking calls received to the Ant Marketing switchboard and redirecting them accordingly
• Taking messages and ensuring these are passed on
• Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
• Completing ad hoc admin tasks for Finance, Payroll and other departments
• Booking meeting rooms across all sites and arranging appointments
• General administrative duties
• Responsible for incoming and outgoing post
• Support with facilities and building maintenance requests
• Dealing with suppliers & liaising with external contractors
• Arranging refreshments and client lunches
• Excellent communication skills- the ability to communicate clearly at all levels
• Display professionalism and courtesy when dealing with customers/third parties at all times
• Exceptional organisational skills
• Ability to prioritise workload
• Be able to work independently and self-motivated
• Impeccable attendance record
• Previous experience of working as a receptionist
• UK Driving Licence and own vehicle is essential (duties within the role require travel between offices transporting items, so we cannot consider applicants without their own vehicle)
HOURS OF WORK
8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday with ½ hour lunch
PAY - £17,300 for under 23 and £18,500 for 23 and over
Ant Marketing Ltd is a Call Centre that specialises in B2B, B2C, Sales, Appointment Setting, Telemarketing, Telesales; Inbound & Outbound. Ant was originally founded in 1989 by our CEO Anthony Hinchliffe.
If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Sourcing Team on 0114 299 0395 or email us at email@example.com
Our office is open from 9am-6pm Monday-Friday.