Customer Service Agent (Working From Home)
Ant Marketing is a leading, Sheffield based, Customer Experience Centre providing customer communications, customer service, administration and telemarketing services to local, national and international clients.
We are seeking full time Customer Service Agent to support with ongoing Government projects that are in place to assist with the national roadmap out of the pandemic. These vacancies are currently fixed-term on an ongoing basis.
These Customer Service Agent roles will be remote working however, all successful candidates must be able to commit to 3 days of training in Sheffield/Rotherham. You will then be provided with IT facilities/laptop to work from home after this initial 3 day training period.
Therefore, it is essential that all candidates must live in a commutable distance to Sheffield City Centre.
Desirable Criteria for a Customer Service Agent
- Ability to adapt to new computer systems
- Able to demonstrate great customer skills
- Comfortable with inputting basic data into systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- General admin/office skills
Responsibilities of a Customer Service Agent
- Back office or telephone-based customer service and/or administration experience
- Direct office experience
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressured situation
- Making and accepting calls from members of the public, whilst maintaining a high standard of professionalism
- Making referrals to the correct department
- Inputting basic details into internal systems
- General admin and customer service duties
These Customer Service Agent vacancies are to start on 20th August and all candidates must be able to commit to a 3 day training period at our Training sites in Sheffield/Rotherham. All social distancing measures are strictly followed during any on-site training that takes place.
This is a Full-Time
be fully flexible between the hours of 07:45AM - 20:00PM.
Monday to Sunday (8-9 Hours Shifts on a Rota)
(If you are allocated 1 or both days to work over the weekend, you will be given your days off during the week)
£8.36 - £9.50 per hour
Fixed Term Contract – ongoing.
This is an excellent opportunity to join us as you will be assisting in extremely essential, national projects in relation to the current global pandemic.
If interested, please apply immediately and a member of our Talent Sourcing Team will contact you in the coming days to discuss in more detail.