Seconded Team Manager – Call Centre
A great opportunity has come up to join our growing business as a Seconded Team Manager working at our Sheaf Quay office (S4 7SW). You will be supporting the team with a government contract and working closely with our clients to ensure that their needs are met, and the team is motivated to perform at their best.
- Motivate the Team by delivering daily briefs and giving encouragement
- Reporting and providing feedback to the Operations Manager
- Managing Client expectations and reporting to them on a daily basis
- Performance Management of Agents (coaching, feedback, GROW Plans)
- Managing agents conduct through ROD’s & Disciplinary Meetings
- Completing Return-To-Work Interviews and managing staff absence
- Providing on-going training & coaching for the team
- Other reasonable ad-hoc duties
- Previous experience of managing a customer service/sales team within a similar environment
- You must be hard working, self-motivated and dedicated
- You must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- You must have great IT skills as within this role you will be supporting staff using multiple systems.
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Have great analytical skills and attention to detail
- Have the ability to motivate a Team to achieve all relevant KPI’s
We are looking for someone who is fully flexible between 7AM-11PM Mon-Sun. This is a full time 40 hours per week position.
*This is an office based position, you are required to be within a reasonable commuting distance of 45 minutes
- This role starts at £22,000-£23,000 depending on experience
Here at Ant Marketing we believe that if we look after our employees, they will look after our clients.
We were founded in 1989 by our CEO Anthony who started the business from his dining room and grew it to the well-known name it is today.
To find out more about us and what we do; visit http://www.antmarketing.com/about-ant/
If you have any questions about this role, please call our Recruitment Team on 0114 201 1345 or email us at email@example.com
and terms and conditions.