An opportunity has arisen to work as a Internal Recruiter within Ant Marketing. Working alongside the existing Internal Recruiters and reporting directly to the Recruitment Director. You will deal with the full lifecycle of the recruitment process, from a receiving a requirement for staff, right up to the job offer stage and on-boarding.
- High volume recruitment of Call Centre Operatives, specialising in international recruitment of mainly European language speaking Customer Service Operatives
- Recruitment of more senior positions both internally and externally
- Write and post creative job adverts to attract top talent
- Headhunting candidates through CV Search websites
- Conducting telephone and face-to-face interviews
- Updating the ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
- On-boarding new starters through our HR System
- Updating all recruitment trackers and booking new starter training
- Completing ‘Right to Work’ checks to verify eligibility to work in the UK
- Keeping hiring Managers updated on their requirements
- Representing the company at Careers Fairs and promoting the Ant brand
- You will keep up to date with recruitment policy and best practices and any changes in legislation through webinars, research and attending events
- Previous experience in high volume recruitment and experience in using an ATS
- Self motivated, with ability to work on your own as well as in a team
- Ability to multi task and prioritise workload
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to run with and complete tasks with limited instruction
- Articulate with a high standard of written and spoken English
- Excellent IT skills (must be competent with the Microsoft Office suite). You must be fast at typing as you will need to create legible interview notes
40 hours per week; Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm. Due to the nature of this position, flexibility may be required where candidates are unable to interview within the normal working hours.
£20,000 starting with progression plus bonus. The starting OTE would be over £22,000.
Here at Ant Marketing we believe that if we look after our employees, they will look after our clients.
We were founded in 1989 by our CEO Anthony who started the business from his dining room and grew it to the well-known name it is today.
To find out more about us and what we do; visit http://www.antmarketing.com/about-ant/
If you have any questions about this role, please call our Recruitment Team on 0114 201 1345 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and terms and conditions.