Full Time Inbound Customer Service Advisors (Nights)
Ant Marketing is a leading, Sheffield based, Customer Experience Centre providing customer communications, customer service, administration, and telemarketing services to local, national and international clients.
We are seeking full time Inbound Customer Service Advisors to support an Online Retail Store with the highest standard of professionalism when dealing with customer queries. This will be a permanent position.
You will be based at one of our Sheffield Offices, therefore, it is essential that all candidates must live in a commutable distance to Sheffield City Centre.
• Ability to adapt to multiple new computer systems
• Able to demonstrate great customer service skills
• Comfortable with inputting basic data into systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• General admin/office skills
Desirable Criteria for Inbound Customer Service Advisor role
• Back office or telephone-based customer service and/or administration experience
• Direct office experience
Responsibilities of Inbound Customer Service Advisors
• Dealing with inbound customer queries with the highest level of professionalism
• Inputting details into internal systems
• Dealing with customer queries via email
• Dealing with customer queries via allocated notification/ticket
• General admin duties
These Inbound Customer Service vacancies are to start on the 30th of June and all candidates must be able to commit to 2 - 3 full week training period at our Training sites in Sheffield. All social distancing measures are strictly followed during any on-site training that takes place.
Working Hours – Shift Patterns (Nights)
10PM – 06:30AM (Set shift) Sunday – Thursday
£9.50 per hour (Nights)
Training: £8.36 - £8.91 per hour (Day Rate)
Start Dates will commence from 30th June where 2 – 3 weeks of paid training will take place at our Sheffield site.
If interested, please apply immediately and a member of our Talent Sourcing Team will contact you in the coming days to discuss in more detail.