Full Time Inbound Customer Service Advisors
Ant Marketing is a leading, Sheffield based, Customer Experience Centre providing customer communications, customer service, administration and telemarketing services to local, national and international clients.
We are seeking full time Inbound Customer Service Advisors to support an Online Retail Store with the highest standard of professionalism when dealing with customer queries. This will be a permanent position.
These Inbound Customer Service roles will have flexibility for remote working however, all successful candidates must be able to commit to 2-3 full weeks of training at our Training Centre based in Sheffield. The training will be a combination of classroom and on the job (9am – 6pm). You will then be provided with IT facilities/laptop to work from home after this initial 2 – 3 Week training period.
Therefore, it is essential that all candidates must live in a commutable distance to Sheffield City Centre.
Desirable Criteria for Inbound Customer Service Advisor role
- Ability to adapt to multiple new computer systems
- Able to demonstrate great customer service skills
- Comfortable with inputting basic data into systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- General admin/office skills
Responsibilities of Inbound Customer Service Advisors
- Back office or telephone-based customer service and/or administration experience
- Direct office experience
- Dealing with inbound customer queries with the highest level of professionalism
- Inputting details into internal system
- Dealing with customer queries via email
- Dealing with customer queries via allocated notification/ticket
- General admin duties
These Inbound Customer Service vacancies are to start on 30th
June and all candidates must be able to commit to 2 - 3 full week training period at our Training sites in Sheffield. All social distancing measures are strictly followed during any on-site training that takes place.
Working Hours – Shift Patterns
Option 1: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Option 2: 2pm – 10pm Monday to Friday
(You will be required to work 1 weekend out of every 3 weeks you work, and your days off will be allocated during that week)
£8.36 - £8.91 per hour
Start Dates will commence from 30th
June where 2 – 3 weeks of paid training will take place at our Sheffield site. You will then be provided with the IT facilities to work from home.
If interested, please apply immediately and a member of our Talent Sourcing Team will contact you in the coming days to discuss in more detail.