We are looking for full time call handlers to join on a temporary campaign.
Training and support will be in office for 2 weeks, then you will work from home.
These roles involve assisting on an important government project, so we're looking for people wanting to make a difference to support with the pandemic.
Start date - Immediate
You must be fully flexible between 7:45AM-8PM Mon-Sun - we are only able to accept full time applicants working 40 hours per week
Initial working hours will be 7:45AM-4:45PM Mon-Fri for the first 2 weeks
- Making outbound calls
- Updating records and escalating calls where necessary
- Data entry and administration
- Comfortable in speaking on the phone
- Able to use a computer
- Previous call centre experience is an advantage, but not essential as full training will be given
- You must not have any unspent criminal convictions, and be able to supply appropriate documentation for us to conduct a basic DBS (we will pay fees for this to be carried out)
- Previous experience of any of the following could be an advantage: Call Centre, Customer Service, Administration, Retail & Hospitality or any other customer facing role
- Supportive environment
- Company laptop & headset provided
- Employee of the week and recognition
- £8.36-£8.91 per hour dependent on age
The company started life with Anthony manning one phone line from his kitchen table in Sheffield.
Over the years we have developed a reputation for delivering successful marketing, research, sales and customer service programmes for our clients, and now have 3 call centres in Sheffield.
If you have any questions about this role, please call our Recruitment Team on 0114 201 1345 or email us at email@example.com
and terms and conditions.