Clerical Assistant (Working From Home)
Ant Marketing is a leading, Sheffield based, Customer Experience Centre providing customer communications, customer service, administration and telemarketing services to local, national and international clients.
We are seeking full-time, remote data inputters (37.5 hours per week) to support with ongoing government projects that are in place to assist with the national roadmap out of the pandemic. These vacancies of Clerical Assistant are currently fixed-term on an ongoing basis.
These roles of Clerical Assistant will have full flexibility for remote working however, all successful candidates must be able to commit to 1 week of training at our Training Centre sites based in Sheffield.
Therefore it is essential that all candidates must live in a commutable distance to Sheffield City Centre.
Essential Criteria for Clerical Assistant
Desirable Criteria for Clerical Assistant
- Extremely accurate at importing data from one system to another
- Comfortable adapting to new computer systems (with training)
- Able to demonstrate good administration skills
- High level of attention to detail to be able to accurately input data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- General transferable admin skills
Responsibilities of Clerical Assistant
- Back office or telephone-based customer service and/or administration experience
- Data entry experience
- Log and process sensitive information into our systems
- Respond to direct emails from customers providing updates on their status
- Update multiple systems to notify our partners of changes
- General customer email and administrator queries
- Regularly and accurately inputting information from several sources into internal systems
- General admin/clerical duties
- Occasionally calling customers in relation to documents they have filled out to double check any anomalies
These Clerical Assistant vacancies are to start from 10th
May and all candidates must be able to commit to a 1 week training period at our Training sites in Sheffield. All social distancing measures are strictly followed during any on-site training that takes place.
Working Hours for Clerical Assistant
These are full time vacancies working 37.5 hours per week and shift patterns can fall between 07:00 – 23:00 Monday – Sunday so full flexibility is required. Your rota’s will be provided in advance so you can plan around them.
We also have a nights rota available which would be 11pm – 7am 5 days per week (2 days off will vary week in, week out on your rota)
£8.36 - £8.91 per hour (days)
£9.50 per hour (nights)
Fixed Term Contract
Start Dates will commence from 10th
May where 1 week of paid training will take place in Sheffield. You will then be provided with the IT facilities (laptop) to work from home.
This is an excellent opportunity to join us as you will be assisting in extremely essential, national projects in relation to the current global pandemic.
If interested, please apply immediately and a member of our Talent Sourcing Team will contact you in the coming days to discuss in more detail.