Ant Marketing is a leading Sheffield based B2C and B2B customer experience centre providing telemarketing, administration and customer service services to local, national and international clients.
The business has grown significantly over the last 12 months and is now seeking to recruit a Talent Sourcing Specialist to support with the delivery of our existing, high-volume recruitment campaigns.
We are seeking an individual with experience working in a fast paced, office environment who has exceptional customer service skills. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate wanting to push their career to the next level and join a business that can offer long-term career progression.
Reporting directly to the Recruitment Director, you will be responsible for all general recruitment activity ranging from posting job adverts and carrying out telephone interviews, through to job offers and onboarding new starters. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a long-term career path within an internal recruitment environment. Due to our substantial growth as a business over the last 12 months, the talent sourcing team is expanding. The next 12 months promise to be an even more exciting venture with further opportunities for growth within.
- High standard of written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Competent user of the Microsoft Office packages and confident in picking up new, in-house systems
- Great organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work automatously as well as part of a team
- Able to adapt at ease in order to work across various teams and platforms
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise your own workload
- Previous recruitment experience either in-house or agency
- Experience working on high-volume recruitment campaigns
- Experience delivering office based/customer service/admin/contact centre vacancies
- Directly involved with job board posting and advertising for existing and future recruitment campaigns to attract the highest quality candidates
- Conducting telephone interviews with potential candidates to assess their suitability for the role
- Updating all relevant in-house systems and trackers with regards to progress of candidate journeys
- Liaise with internal Hiring Managers with regards to status of candidate progression and vacancy coverage
- Work directly with the Recruitment Director regarding new strategies for recruitment campaigns
- Work closely with our internal Marketing Team with regards to upcoming recruitment campaigns and advertising strategies
- Build on existing relationships with both Universities in Sheffield and attend recruitment fairs (currently done virtually)
- General ad-hoc office duties
£20,000 - £22,000pa (+ bonuses)
Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week