Ant Marketing is a leading Sheffield based B2C and B2B contact centre providing telemarketing, customer service, administration and telesales services to local, national and international clients.
The business has grown exponentially in the last 12 months and is now seeking to recruit a Marketing Manager to support both the marketing activities for the direct sales teams as well as play an essential part in establishing the new brand structure within the Group internally and externally.
We are seeking a an experienced marketing professional working in a fast paced, high energy environment who has the confidence to work autonomously as well as part of a wider team. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate wanting to push their career to the next level and join a business that can offer long term career progression.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for indirect and direct marketing activities including copy and content for social media, web-based marketing and direct marketing campaigns.
- High standard of written and oral communication skills (Grade B at GCSE or equivalent in English as a minimum
- Strong IT skills and a competent user of the Microsoft Office suite, email marketing platforms, digital content tools as well as social media and web based hosting
- Great organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A strong working knowledge of planning and content creation
- Able to adapt at ease in order to work across various teams and platforms
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise your own workload
- Experience as a senior marketing professional
- Competent in working directly with B2B and B2C Sales Teams on marketing campaigns
- Previous experience using Pardot or similar email marketing platforms would be advantageous
- CIM Level 4 or above in Professional Marketing
- Support the implementation of various marketing strategies focusing on brand image and B2C and B2B fluency
- Support and provide copywriting/content for email marketing campaigns to generate new business leads
- Create and implement new designs for online and offline material to assist in promoting brand image and recruitment campaigns
- Content writing/copywriting across the business, including pitch documents and tender writing
- Contribute to new strategies to improve website interaction and SEO performance
- Create and engage on social media feeds across various platforms
- Integrate across numerous in-house teams to share marketing ideas and best practice
- Liaising with other team members and functions
- Other reasonable ad hoc duties
£25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
Permanent - Full Time, Monday – Friday
Start Date – ASAP
If the position is of interest, please apply via the link and a member of our talent sourcing team will contact you as soon as possible.