We are looking for full time Temporary Administration Assistants to join us on an important government project supporting members of the public during the pandemic.
We're looking for people who are interested in making a difference, with great attention to detail and who are available for a full time work.
We anticipate the start date will be early to mid May 2021.
You must be fully flexible between 7AM-11PM Mon-Sun - we are only able to accept full time applicants working 40 hours per week.
- Processing applications
- Cross checking ID documents and liaising with applicants to ensure all data is correct
- Escalating any issues to relevant parties
- Comfortable and speedy user of a computer
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous Administration, customer service, retail or similar experience is an advantage, but not essential as full training will be given
- You must not have any unspent criminal convictions, and be able to supply appropriate documentation for us to conduct a basic DBS (we will pay fees for this to be carried out)
PAY & BENEFITS
- £8.36 (22 & under) £8.91 (23 & over)
- We will provide you with a company laptop and any other equipment needed
- Our supportive management team will still make you feel part of the family with remote support to make sure you're comfortable in your role
- Employee of the week/month prizes
- Our introduce a friend scheme allows you to earn up to £300 per friend you introduce to work for us!
You will attend one of our Sheffield offices (S4 7SW) or other Sheffield based training location for 5 days, then you will work remotely. We are only able to consider applicants within a 45min commute time, as you may be required to return to the office for troubleshooting and further training.
The company started life with Anthony manning one phone line from his kitchen table in Sheffield.
Over the years we have developed a reputation for delivering successful marketing, research, sales and customer service programmes for our clients, and now have 3 call centres in Sheffield.
Please apply now if you wish to join us as one of our Administration Assistants. We can't wait to speak to you!
If you have any questions about this role, please call our Recruitment Team on 0114 201 1345 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and terms and conditions.