Data Entry Clerks/Administrators (Working From Home Available)
Ant Marketing is a leading, Sheffield based, Customer Experience Centre providing customer communications, customer service and telemarketing services to local, national and international clients.
We are seeking full time Data Entry Clerks/Administrators (37.5 hours per week) to support with ongoing Government projects that are in place to assist with the national roadmap out of the pandemic. These vacancies are currently fixed-term on an ongoing basis.
These roles will have flexibility for remote working however, all successful candidates must be able to commit to 1 week of training at our Training Centre sites based in Sheffield.
Therefore it is essential that all candidates MUST LIVE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE TO SHEFFIELD CITY CENTRE.
- Ability to adapt to new computer systems
- Able to demonstrate good administration skills
- Extremely accurate at importing data from one system to another
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Back office or telephone-based customer service and/or administration experience
- Log and process sensitive information into our systems
- Respond to direct emails from customers providing updates on their status
- Update multiple systems to notify our partners of changes
- General customer service/email based queries
- Regularly and accurately inputting information from several sources into internal systems
- General admin duties
- Occasionally calling customers in relation to documents they have filled out to double check any anomalies
These vacancies are to start from 26th April and all candidates must be able to commit to a 1 week training period at our Training sites in Sheffield. All social distancing measures are strictly followed during any on-site training that takes place.
These are full time vacancies working 37.5 hours per week and shift patterns can fall between 07:00 – 23:00 Monday – Sunday so full flexibility is required. Your rota’s will be provided in advance so you can plan around them.
We also have night shifts available which will be fixed hours 23:00 - 07:00 but will still require flexibility to work on 5 day rotas that fall between Monday - Sunday.
£8.36 - £8.91 per hour
Fixed Term Contract
Start Dates will commence from 26th April where 1 week of paid training will take place in Sheffield. You will then be provided with the IT facilities to work from home.
This is an excellent opportunity to join us as you will be assisting in extremely essential, national projects in relation to the current global pandemic
If interested, please apply immediately and a member of our Talent Sourcing Team will contact you in the coming days to discuss in more detail.