We are looking for full time Temporary Remote Administrators to join Ant Marketing, a leading Sheffield based company.
These roles involve assisting on an important government project, so we're looking for people wanting to make a difference to support with the pandemic.
You will attend one of our Sheffield offices (S4 7SW) or other Sheffield based training location for 5 days, then you will work remotely. We are only able to consider applicants within a 45min commute time, as you may be required to return to the office for troubleshooting and further training.
We anticipate the start date will be the 26th April 2021.
You must be fully flexible between 7AM-11PM Mon-Sun - we are only able to accept full time applicants working 40 hours per week
- Data entry
- Application cross checking and validating data
- Comfortable and speedy user of a computer
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous Administration experience is an advantage, but not essential as full training will be given
- You must not have any unspent criminal convictions, and be able to supply appropriate documentation for us to conduct a basic DBS (we will pay fees for this to be carried out)
The company started life with Anthony manning one phone line from his kitchen table in Sheffield.
Over the years we have developed a reputation for delivering successful marketing, research, sales and customer service programmes for our clients, and now have 3 call centres in Sheffield.
If you have any questions about this role, please call our Recruitment Team on 0114 201 1345 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and terms and conditions.