Customer Service Administrators (Work From Home Available)
Ant Marketing is a leading, Sheffield based, Customer Experience Centre providing customer communications, customer service and telemarketing services to local, national and international clients.
We are seeking full time Customer Service and Administrators (37.5 hours per week) to support with ongoing Government projects that are in place to assist with the national roadmap out of the pandemic. These vacancies are currently fixed-term on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to adapt to new computer systems
- Strong customer service skills with experience working in either face to face or over the phone customer service settings
- Able to demonstrate good administration skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Back office or telephone-based customer service and/or administration experience
- Directly make and receive calls from customers in relation to information they have filled out on recent documents
- Log and process sensitive information into our systems
- Respond to direct email from customers providing updates on their status
- Update multiple systems to notify our partners of updates
- General customer service queries
- General admin duties
These vacancies are to start as soon as possible and all candidate must be able to commit to a two week training period at our office sites in Sheffield. It is essential that training is done on-site due to the systems that you will need to learn before potentially working remotely. All social distancing measures are strictly followed during any on-site training that takes place.
These are full time vacancies working 37.5 hours per week and shift patterns can fall between 07:45 – 20:00 Monday – Sunday so full flexibility is required. Your rota’s will be provided in advance so you can plan around them.
£8.36 - £8.91 per hour
Fixed Term Contract
This is an excellent opportunity to join us as you will be assisting in extremely essential, national projects in relation to the current global pandemic