Ant Marketing is a leading Sheffield based B2C and B2B contact centre providing telemarketing, customer service and telesales services to local, national and international clients.
We are seeking a Part-Time Finance Assistant for maternity cover. This is a perfect opportunity for a candidate who is experienced in finance and is also looking to work flexible, part-time hours.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will be working alongside a friendly team and be responsible for all bookkeeping related activities.
- Proficient in using Sage Accounting software
- Previous experience in a finance/office environment
- Working knowledge of bookkeeping, processing of purchase ledgers and bank reconciliations
- Adept user of MS Office packages
- Great administrative skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Excellent organisational skills – the role will involve a lot of planning and organising so the ability to prioritise workloads in order to meet deadlines is essential
- Relevant finance qualifications
- Payroll experience
- Processing purchase ledgers
- Processing sales ledgers
- Bank reconciliations on Sage
- Posting wages journals
- Time-sheet reconciliation
- Processing of PAYE payments in-house
- Processing detailed information for payment runs
- Administer month-end processes
- Analysis of company credit cards
- Assist with preparation and analysis of budgets and forecasts
- Ad-hoc payroll duties to assist payroll team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly, vibrant team during a particularly exciting period of growth for the business. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications we are receiving across our recruitment teams, if we have not contacted you within 10 working days, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.
£20,000 - £22,000 pro rata
Fixed Term (Maternity Cover)
Part Time hours 22.5 hours per week (flexibility with 3 full days per week or 5 short days per week)
Start Date – May 2021
If the position is of interest, please apply via the link and a member of our Talent Sourcing Team will contact you as soon as possible.