Inbound Call Centre Night Shifts - Sunday - Thursday 10PM-6:30AM
We're looking for energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our Call Centre. Within this role, you will be answering calls and responding to online queries for customers in relation to their online orders.
This position is based at our Head Office (S2 4QA) which is a short walk from the city centre and has excellent transport links.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING….
- Receiving incoming calls and emails from customers regarding online orders placed
- Maintaining a high standard of quality work to ensure that customers are treated fairly
- Reporting to your Team Manager
- Where necessary, refer issues to relevant internal /external department using correct escalation procedures
- Representing our clients brand well and ensuring customers are kept satisfied
HOURS OF WORK
- Have excellent written & verbal communication and customer service skills
- Able to work at a fast pace, but also maintain a high standard of quality
WHAT WE WILL GIVE YOU
- Sunday - Thursday 10pm-6:30am (37.5 hours)
- Training will be 9AM-5PM for the first 1 week
- This role will be office based and we are following government guidelines regarding social distancing to safeguard our colleagues
- £9.50 per hour
- 20 days holiday which increases with length of service plus 8 days bank holiday
- Access to our employee benefits scheme
- You'll receive up-to-date training and development in our state of the art training academy. We will nurture your talent, to develop your skills and your career with us
- We have a track record of promoting from within, and many of our senior managers started in calling positions, so they understand the importance of every role within the team
Join us and you will be representing global brands and delivering excellent customer service.
We are a long standing Sheffield based Call Centre, and we are committed to continuing to develop a stable and secure based business for our staff and our clients. We are a long standing Sheffield based Call Centre, and we are committed to continuing to develop a stable and secure based business for our staff and our clients.
If you have any questions about this role, please call our Recruitment Team on 0114 201 1345 or email us at email@example.com
and terms and conditions.