We are looking for a high volume of full time call handlers to work for us.
This role will require you to attend the office for a few days training, then you will work from home. We are only able to consider applicants within a reasonable commuting distance, as you may be required to return to the office for training updates, support, or equipment troubleshooting.
These roles involve assisting on an important government project.
You must be fully flexible between 7AM-11PM Mon-Sun - we are only able to accept full time applicants working 40 hours per week
- Taking inbound calls
- Updating records and escalating calls where necessary
- Comfortable in speaking on the phone
- To work remotely, you must have a wired internet connection
- Able to use a computer
- You must be based within a reasonable commuting distance as you may be required to return to the office for training and support
- Previous call centre experience is an advantage, but not essential as full training will be given
- You must not have any unspent criminal convictions, and be able to supply appropriate documentation for us to conduct an Basic DBS (we will pay fees for this to be carried out)
If you have any questions about this role, please call our Recruitment Team on 0114 201 1345 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and terms and conditions.