Team Manager – Call Centre
A great opportunity has come up to join our growing business as a Team Manager working at our Sheaf Quay office (S4 7SW). You will be supporting the team and working closely with our clients to ensure that their needs are met, and the team is motivated to perform at their best. The department deals with blue chip clients, so you will be dealing with well know brands across a variety of industry sectors.
- Motivate the Team by delivering daily briefs and giving encouragement
- Reporting and providing feedback to the Operations Manager
- Managing Client expectations and reporting to them on a daily basis
- Performance Management of Agents (coaching, feedback, GROW Plans)
- Managing agents conduct through ROD’s & Disciplinary Meetings
- Completing Return-To-Work Interviews and managing staff absence
- Providing on-going training & coaching for the team
- Other reasonable ad-hoc duties
- Previous experience of managing a customer service/sales team within a similar environment
- You must be hard working, self-motivated and dedicated
- You must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- You must have great IT skills as within this role you will be supporting staff using multiple systems.
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Have great analytical skills and attention to detail
- Have the ability to motivate a Team to achieve all relevant KPI’s
We are looking for someone who is fully flexible between 6:30AM-Midnight Mon-Sun. This is a full time 40 hours per week position. Successful candidates will be required to work over the fextive period.
This role starts at £19,000 with pay progression structure in place. An uplift of £2 per hour will be added for hours worked beyond 10pm.
Here at Ant Marketing we believe that if we look after our employees, they will look after our clients.
We were founded in 1989 by our CEO Anthony who started the business from his dining room and grew it to the well-known name it is today.
To find out more about us and what we do; visit http://www.antmarketing.com/about-ant/