Inbound Customer Service
Immediate start dates are available
We have exciting new positions available for you to join our successful customer service team at our Head Office (S2 4QA.)
You will be working on behalf of a online sports retailer dealing with incoming calls and emails from customers relating to their online orders.
We are looking for friendly, articulate and engaging candidates who are comfortable using a variety of systems to help customers, making sure they are satisfied.
HOURS OF WORK
- Have excellent written & verbal communication and customer service skills
- Able to work at a fast pace, but also maintain a high standard of quality
- You don't need previous call centre experience, as full training is provided
Normal working hours will be between 9AM-5PM Mon-Fri and 1 in 3 weekends.
Full time work - 37.5 hours per week
WHAT WE WILL GIVE YOU
- If you have 1 year + customer service experience, you can start on £9 per hour!
- Those without previous experience will get £8.30-£8.72 per hour starting rate which will increase based on length of service and performance
- 20 days holiday which increases with length of service plus 8 days bank holiday (some will be in lieu where you are required to work)
- You'll receive up-to-date training and development in our state of the art training academy. We will nurture your talent, to develop your skills and your career with us
- We have a track record of promoting from within, and many of our senior managers started in calling positions, so they understand the importance of every role within the team
Join us and you will be representing global brands and delivering excellent customer service.
We are a long standing Sheffield based Call Centre, and we are committed to continuing to develop a stable and secure based business for our staff and our clients. We are a long standing Sheffield based Call Centre, and we are committed to continuing to develop a stable and secure based business for our staff and our clients.