Temporary Recruitment Administrator
An opportunity has arisen to work as a Temporary Recruitment Administrator within Ant Marketing. Working alongside the Internal Recruiters and reporting directly to the Recruitment Director. You will support the recruitment department with the full lifecycle of the recruitment process.
This role is offered on a temporary basis for a period of 3 months.
- Complete telephone interviews
- Updating the ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
- On-boarding new starters through our HR System
- Completing ‘Right to Work’ checks to verify eligibility to work in the UK
- Completing DBS Checks
- Previous experience in high volume admin position
- Self motivated, with ability to work on your own as well as in a team
- Ability to multi task and prioritise workload
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to run with and complete tasks with limited instruction
- Articulate with a high standard of written and spoken English
- Excellent IT skills (must be competent with the Microsoft Office suite).
40 hours per week; Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm. Due to the nature of this position, flexibility may be required.
Here at Ant Marketing we believe that if we look after our employees, they will look after our clients.
We were founded in 1989 by our CEO Anthony who started the business from his dining room and grew it to the well-known name it is today.
To find out more about us and what we do; visit http://www.antmarketing.com/about-ant/