Telesales Executive | B2C Sales | The Football Pools
We're on the hunt for energetic
individuals to join our Customer On-boarding Department working within our Contact Centre here at our Sheffield Office. As the voice of The Football Pools
, you will be responsible for the promotion of The Football Pools
via outbound telesales channel.
We have positions available at our Sheaf Quay Office(S4 7SW). Our contact centre is only a short walk from the city centre and has excellent transport links.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A CALL CENTRE EXECUTIVE INCLUDE
IDEAL CALL CENTRE CANDIDATES
- Promoting The Football Pools products to consumers
- Working towards and achieving daily and weekly targets
- Maintaining a high standard of quality calls to ensure that customers are treated fairly
- Reporting to your Team Manager
- Where necessary, refer issues to relevant internal /external department using correct escalation procedures
- Understand The Football Pools games, promotions and keep up to date with any changes! (Training will be provided)
- Act as a brand ambassador for The Football Pools, using knowledge of the brand and offers to promote The Football Pools in a positive way at any given opportunity
- Representing both Ant and The Football Pools in a professional manner
HOURS OF WORK
- Have a confident telephone demeanor
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Engaging personality with the ability to build rapport quickly with customers
- Able to work to targets / target driven
- Confidence in speaking to a wide variety of people over the telephone
- Previous outbound sales experience
Monday - Friday, 9AM - 6PM
Total 40 hours
WHAT WE WILL GIVE YOU
- £17,264-£19,240 plus uncapped bonus (£8.30-£8.72 starting (DOA) Increasing to £9.25 per hour) plus uncapped bonus
- 20 days holiday which increases with length of service plus 8 days bank holiday
- You'll receive up-to-date training and development in our state of the art training academy. We will nurture your talent, to develop your skills and your career with us.
- We have a track record of promoting from within, and many of our senior managers started in calling positions, so they understand the importance of every role within the team.
Join us and you will be representing one of the most iconic “British Pools” brand within the UK, talking to prospective customers and providing a first customer journey experience.
Our call centre offices are based in Sheffield, and we are committed to continuing to develop a stable and secure based business for our staff and our clients.
If you have any questions about this role, please call our Recruitment Team on 0114 201 1345 or email us at email@example.com
and terms and conditions.