We're on the hunt for energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our Newspaper Subscriptions Department working within our Contact Centre here at our Sheaf Quay site (S4 7SW). As the voice of our client, you will be responsible for contacting customers in America to renew their subscriptions.
Our contact centre is only a short walk from the city centre and has excellent transport links. We are looking for individuals with an interest in economics, who are able to hold high levels of conversations.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A CALL CENTRE EXECUTIVE INCLUDE
IDEAL CALL CENTRE CANDIDATES
- Renewing newspaper subscriptions
- Working towards and achieving daily and weekly targets
- Maintaining a high standard of quality calls to ensure that customers are treated fairly
- Reporting to your Team Manager
- Where necessary, refer issues to relevant internal /external department using correct escalation procedures
- Understand the newspaper, its content and keep up to date with any changes! (Training will be provided)
- Acting as a brand ambassador, using knowledge of the brand and offers to promote our client in a positive way at any given opportunity
- Representing both Ant and our client in a professional manner
HOURS OF WORK
- Have a confident telephone demeanor
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Engaging personality with the ability to build rapport quickly with customers
- Able to work to targets / target driven
- Confidence in speaking to a wide variety of people over the telephone
- Previous outbound sales experience is an advantage, but not essential
Monday to Thursday 2pm - 10pm Friday (12pm - 8pm) - Total 37.5 hours per week
WHAT WE WILL GIVE YOU
- £16,185-£17,004 (£8.30 - £8.72 dependent on age per hour) plus uncapped bonus & pay progression
- 20 days holiday which increases with length of service plus 8 days bank holiday
- You'll receive up-to-date training and development in our state of the art training academy. We will nurture your talent, to develop your skills and your career with us.
- We have a track record of promoting from within, and many of our senior managers started in calling positions, so they understand the importance of every role within the team.
Join us and you will be representing a global brand mostly contacting the American customer base.
We are a long standing Sheffield based company, and we are committed to continuing to develop a stable and secure based business for our staff and our clients.
If you have any questions about this role, please call our Recruitment Team on 0114 201 1345 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and terms and conditions.