Are you bright, vibrant, positive, energetic, driven and love sales? If so then we want to hear from you!
We are currently working with a huge client that represents a well known publication brand who are looking to gain new subscribers and bring back previous subscribers.
What will you be doing?
Representing a worldwide newspaper, you will be contacting new and existing customers, primarily in The United States, to subscribe them to the publication.
You will need to be confident, well spoken and comfortable building rapport with a variety of different people. We also work to weekly and monthly targets which are then rewarded with bonus & other great incentives!
You may also work on other departments so your role is always varied and fun!
Hours - FULL TIME
Monday - Thursday 6PM - 4AM - Overtime options available
We’ll give you:
- £8.30 - £8.72 ph dependent on age
- A fantastic uncapped bonus structure that gives you control of your earnings
- Double bonus after midnight and an extra £1 for hours worked beyond 10pm
- 20 days holiday which increases with length of service & 8 days bank holiday
- Fantastic location, this role is based at our Sheaf Quay site (S4 7SW) located within a quick walk of the city centre with excellent transport link
More perks of the job:
In addition to your salary, bonus and benefits we run competitions and offer incentives like….
- Free team lunches (who wants Pizza?)
- Themed fun days
- Plus lots more! Incentives are put together with feedback from the team so we make sure we give them what they want and what really motivates them to deliver their best!
This role has an immediate start, please apply online at antjobs.co.uk!
Here at Ant Marketing we believe that if we look after our employees, they will look after our clients.
We were founded in 1989 by our CEO Anthony who started the business from his dining room and grew it to the well-known name it is today.
To find out more about us and what we do; visit http://www.antmarketing.com/about-ant/
If you have any questions, please call us on 0114 201 1345. We are in the office 9am-6pm Mon-Fri.
You can also email us at email@example.com
If you have any questions about this role, please call our Recruitment Team on 0114 201 1345 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and terms and conditions.