Call Centre Agent
We are looking for Call Centre Agents to join us. This role would involve assisting an important Government Department, providing an essential service during this difficult period.
You will need to be well spoken, caring, and comfortable dealing with people in a respectful manner.
This is a great opportunity for candidates who are in need of temporary work, with potential for longer term opportunities also.
The start date for this role is Wednesday 25th November 2020
- Making outbound calls
- Logging details, and escalating issues where necessary
- Providing an essential service to vulnerable people across the UK
- Successful candidates will be classed as key workers, and we will be able to supply a letter if needed
- You need to be comfortable speaking to a variety of people, including those who are vulnerable
- Able to deal with confidential and sensitive information
- You will need to be hard working & punctual
Shifts are 40 hours per week 9AM-8PM Mon-Sun and would be done a rota basis.
PAY & LOCATION
- Hourly rates start at £8.30 (under 25) or £8.72 (25 plus)
- Free onsite parking is available, and our offices are based near the city centre of Sheffield with excellent transport links
- The nature of this role requires that you work from the office, and it is classified as essential work. We are operating under government guidelines to keep staff safe, so we will ensure social distancing measures are observed
Immediate start dates are available for this role
Here at Ant Marketing we believe that if we look after our employees, they will look after our clients.
We were founded in 1989 by our CEO Anthony who started the business from his dining room and grew it to the well-known name it is today.
To find out more about us and what we do; visit http://www.antmarketing.com/about-ant/
Call us now on 0114 201 1345 to find out more, or apply now and we will be in touch very soon.