Trainer - Call Centre
An opportunity has arisen to work as a Trainer within Ant Marketing. Working alongside the existing Trainers and reporting directly to the Recruitment Director. You will deal with training new and existing staff, and also supporting department performance when needed through coaching.
This role will be offered on a temporary 3 month contract.
- Welcome new staff members to our company and take them through the new starter journey using our company induction program
- Training on a wide variety of subjects including: client products, call centre techniques, systems, regulatory information, refresher sessions and staff development training
- Write, amend and review new and existing training material ensuring accuracy and relevance
- Developing strong relationships with the key stakeholders, including management and clients
- Identifying training needs and solutions
- Ensure all management are trained and equipped to perform effectively in their role
- Maintain training reports and documents and ensure all training documentation is completed
- Development of the company e-learning platform
- Attend client meetings & calls representing the business
- Assisting with recruitment when necessary
- Previous experience delivering training, ideally in a similar environment
- Articulate with a high standard of written and spoken English
- Display professionalism and courtesy when dealing with all parties at all times
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload
Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Adaptable and able to learn quickly, and adapt to changing needs of the business
- Excellent IT skills (must be competent with the Microsoft Office suite)
40 hours per week; Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm. Due to the nature of this position, flexibility may be required where training is needed outside these hours.
£22,000-£23,000 starting with progression.
Here at Ant Marketing we believe that if we look after our employees, they will look after our clients.
We were founded in 1989 by our CEO Anthony who started the business from his dining room and grew it to the well-known name it is today.
To find out more about us and what we do; visit http://www.antmarketing.com/about-ant/