Quality Manager – Customer Service
A great opportunity has come up to join our growing business as a Quality Manager working at our Head Office (S2 4QA). You will be supporting the Quality Assurance process and working closely with our clients to ensure that their needs are met, and the team is delivering compliant calls and emails. The department deals with customer service for an online retailer which also operates on an international level.
- Managing the quality process
- Monitor calls in line with the agreed quality assurance process
- Provide one-to-one feedback to agents using the campaign scorecard
- Keep track of all calls monitored using trackers
- Managing agents through ROD’s & Disciplinary meetings to uphold the process
- Contribute to team briefings when issues of quality are concerned
- Manage complaints
- Communicate results to the client when needed through various reports
- Develop/adapt the QA process in line with client requirements
- Other reasonable ad-hoc duties
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- A passion to achieve and maintain high quality standards and excellent customer service within the department
- Able to work to deadlines and adapt to changing conditions
- Confidence in public speaking and addressing the team on a group, and also a one-to-one basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You must have great IT skills as within this role you will be supporting staff using multiple systems
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
Full time - flexibility will be required between 8am-10pm Monday – Sunday
£22,000 starting with pay progression
Here at Ant Marketing we believe that if we look after our employees, they will look after our clients.
We were founded in 1989 by our CEO Anthony who started the business from his dining room and grew it to the well-known name it is today.
To find out more about us and what we do; visit http://www.antmarketing.com/about-ant/
If you have any questions about this role, please call our Recruitment Team on 0114 201 1345 or email us at email@example.com
and terms and conditions.