Fluent French – Customer Service
We're on the hunt for energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our business. Within this role, you will be responding to phone calls, online queries via email and other channels. This role includes customer communication in a written format so you need to be comfortable using a PC and have good typing and grammar skills.
This position is based at our Sheaf Quay site (S4 7SW) which is a short walk from the city centre and has excellent transport links and free parking.
Immediate start dates are available
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING….
- Responding to emails and answering calls from business customers regarding technical queries
- Maintaining a high standard of quality work to ensure that customers are satisfied
- Reporting to your Team Manager
- Where necessary, refer issues to relevant internal /external department using correct escalation procedures
- Representing the brand well and ensuring customers are kept satisfied
- Written communication with customers in French
HOURS OF WORK
- Will be confident in written & spoken French
- Also have a good level of English as you will need to communicate with managers and other colleagues
- Have excellent written communication and customer service skills
- Able to work at a fast pace, but also maintain a high standard of quality
Full time 12pm-8pm Mon-Fri - total 37.5 hours per week
WHAT WE WILL GIVE YOU
- £9 per hour
- 20 days holiday which increases with length of service plus 8 days bank holiday
- Access to our employee benefits scheme
- You'll receive up-to-date training and development in our state of the art training academy. We will nurture your talent, to develop your skills and your career with us
- We have a track record of promoting from within, and many of our senior managers started in calling positions, so they understand the importance of every role within the team
Join us and you will be representing global brands and delivering excellent customer service.
We are a long standing Sheffield based company, and we are committed to continuing to develop a stable and secure based business for our staff and our clients.